Registration and Admission Process
1. The registration can be done at school or online by visiting the school website. Application form is to be filled & submitted in the school’s administrative office within one week of the issue of the forms. After registration, the admission process begins according to the following age criteria as on 1st April of each Academic Session:
|2-1/2 yrs to 3-1/2 yrs||Pre-Nursery|
|3-1/2 yrs to 4-1/2 yrs||Nursery|
|4-1/2 yrs to 5-1/2 yrs||Prep|
|5-1/2 yrs to 6-1/2 yrs||I|
2. Admission to Pre-Nursery, Nursery & Prep will be through observation/interaction. Dates of interaction will be intimated. Both parents are advised to be present on the occasion.
3. There will be written test for students seeking admission to class I and above. Only those candidates who clear the written test will be called for the interaction. During the interaction, presence of both parents is essential.
4. At the time of registration, the following documents are to be submitted in administrative office.
- Registration form duly filled & signed.
- Two passport size colored photographs
- Proof of Date of Birth (Issued by Municipal Corporation or other authorised competent authority)
- A Character Certificate from the principal of the school studying in.
- Marksheet of previous class
- A copy of Aadhar Card
5. If anyone is willing to register online for admissions.
The child has to clear the interaction / written test. Once the interaction / test is cleared, the child will be enrolled after necessary formalities.