1. Application form is to be filled & submitted in the school’s administrative office within one week of the issue of the forms.
2. Admission to Pre-Nursery, Nursery & Prep will be through observation/interaction. Dates of interaction will be intimated. Both parents are advised to be present on the occasion.
3. There will be written test for students seeking admission to class I and above. Only those candidates who clear the written test will be called for the interaction. During the interaction, presence of both parents is essential.
4. At the time of registration, the following documents are to be submitted in administrative office.
· Registration form duly filled & signed.
· Two passport size colored photographs
· Proof of Date of Birth (Issued by Municipal Corporation or other authorised competent authority) and Marksheet of previous class
· A copy of Aadhar Card
|2-1/2 yrs to 3-1/2 yrs||Pre-Nursery|
|3-1/2 yrs to 4-1/2 yrs||Nursery|
|4-1/2 yrs to 5-1/2 yrs||Prep|
|5-1/2 yrs to 6-1/2 yrs||I|
|From Pre-Nur to Class V||4350/- (per month)|
|From Class VI to Class X||4550/- (per month)|
|Class XI and Class XII|
|Class XI and Class XII |
Commerce & Humanities
|Commerce & Humanities||4800/- (per month)|
|Science||5000/- (per month)|
|Total Annual Charges||15000/-|
|First installment to be paid with the First Quarter Fees||7500/-|
|Second installment to be paid with the Third Quarter Fees||7500/-|
|Registration Form & Prospectus||500/-|
Please make a careful note of the following points with regard to the fee schedule for the year 2018-19(Tentative).
|Sl. No.||Quarter||Month||Fee Payable by||Payable at|
|1||1st Quarter||April-June||10th April,19||ICICI Bank|
|2||2nd Quarter||July-Sept||10th July,19||ICICI Bank|
|3||3rd Quarter||Oct-Dec||10th Oct,19||ICICI Bank|
|4||4th Quarter||Jan-March||10th Jan,20||ICICI Bank|
After the above mentioned dates, school fees will be accepted with the following fine at the school office only:
Parents are requested to deposit the fee bills by due date. Late fee fine will be charged as under:
|Sl. No.||Late Fee Type||Amount|
|1||Late fee upto 10 days||@Rs 10/- per day|
|2||After 10 days||Readmission charges of Rs 1000/-|
|3||After 45 days||Name will be struck off the school rolls|
|4||In case of bounced cheque||@Rs 500 per cheque plus late fee fine or readmission charges whichever is applicable.|
After the above mentioned dates, the fees will be payable with re-admission charges of Rs. 1000/- and subject to the availability of seat.
Further , Please Note
1. Fees for the year is payable in 4 Quarters (April, July, October and January). All parents are requested to check their wards’ fee slips online by login with their respective id either through school website or Digital School App.
2. All ‘e’ transactions/Cheques/Demand Drafts should be in favour of Delhi Public School Jalandhar, payable at Jalandhar.
3. No out station cheque will be accepted.
4. In case of bounced cheque the fees will be received in cash at the school office only along with Rs.500/- per cheque as bouncing charges & late fee fine.